Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Announcements Check here for important announcements made by site administrators.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:51 AM

Default National Next Week in Cleveland

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to welcome everyone to come by the Goldin Auctions booth at the National. I will personally be there the entire show to answer any questions anybody might have about GUU as well as consigning to Goldin Auctions.

On a related note, Goldin's upcoming fall auction will be another huge event commemorating the 75th anniversary of the first Baseball Hall-of-Fame induction ceremony as well as Derek Jeter's final MLB game. Among other things, we are specifically looking for any and all high-end Derek Jeter related items as well as game used items, autographed items and trading cards of all Baseball Hall-of-Famers, especially members of the 1936-1939 Hall-of-Fame classes that were honored in the first Hall-of-Fame induction ceremony in 1939. Those players include:

a) The 1936 Induction Class (Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Christy Mathewson and Honus Wagner)
b) The 1937 Induction Class (Connie Mack, Nap Lajoie, Tris Speaker, Cy Young, Morgan Bulkeley, Byron Johnson, John McGraw and George Wright)
c) The 1938 Induction Class (Grover Alexander, Alexander Cartwright and Henry Chadwick)
d) The 1939 Induction Class (Lou Gehrig, Cap Anson, Eddie Collins, Charles Comiskey, Candy Cummings, Buck Ewing, Willie Keeler, Charles Radbourn, George Sisler and Al Spalding)

I look forward to seeing you guys at the National and I look forward to serving you in any way needed.

Sincerely,
Chris