Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Items FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Items FOR SALE A place to list your items with prices on this site. Please do not list links to other sites (including eBay) or require members to contact you offline to get information about your items.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:59 AM

Default Ichiro Game Used 2002 Road Jersey

Just posted on ebay....let me know if any interest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=330215981111

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I am selling from my personal collection a 2002 Ichiro Suzuki Game Used Road Jersey. This jersey also comes with MEARS authentication. Couple great things to note: The road jersey are rarer by about 6:1 as Ichiro bought at least a half dozen extra home jersey to wear in games in 2007 which he later sold via Coast to Coast/Mill Creek at the end of the 2007 season, but he does not buy extra road jerseys. This is his second year jersey, has the 2001 year tag and shows use. [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']*Mariners 2001 and 2004 Team MVP[/font],2001 AL MVP, 2001 Rookie of the year, 2001 Batting Champ, 7 consecutive seasons with over 200 hits, 7 time All Star 2001-2007, 7 time Gold Glove Winner 2001-2007. If you have any questions please email me at Ty@FriendsOfCff.com.[/font]

Regards,
Ty Moore

www.FriendsOfCFF.com
Old 02-29-2008, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Ichiro Game Used 2002 Road Jersey

that post with font this and that doesnt read well.....so I will retry:

I am selling from my personal collection a 2002 Ichiro Suzuki Game Used Road Jersey. This jersey also comes with MEARS authentication with a Grade of A5, which is the highest post 1987 you can get (with out team or player provinence). Couple great things to note: The road jersey are rarer by about 6:1 as Ichiro bought at least a half dozen extra home jersey to wear in games in 2007 which he later sold via Coast to Coast/Mill Creek at the end of the 2007 season (all of those jersey but one shipped to Japan), but he does not buy extra road jerseys. This is his second year jersey, has the 2002 year tag and shows use.

2001 AL MVP
2001 Rookie of the year
2001 Batting Champ
7 consecutive seasons with over 200 hits
7 time All Star 2001-2007
2007 All Star Game MVP (Only player to hit a in the park Home Run)
7 time Gold Glove Winner 2001-2007
2 Silver Slugger Awards 2001 & 2007
Single season hits record holder
Mariners 2001 and 2004 Team MVP
If you have any questions please email me at Ty@FriendsOfCFF.com
Old 03-02-2008, 10:01 PM

well, I have over 3 dozen people watching it so I removrd the reserve...
Old 03-05-2008, 05:40 PM

Well, it did not sell and will entertain cash/trade offers. Its a awesome jersey, much rarer then the home jerseys and with the year tag which M's dont have anymore. Correct size, MEARS graded and ready for a new home.

Need some cash out of it to pay for other Items I am moving into the collection but will consider partial trade.
Thanks,
Ty

www.FriendsOfCFF.com
Old 03-24-2008, 08:57 PM

Is this jersey still in your possesion? Let me know.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tym View Post
Well, it did not sell and will entertain cash/trade offers. Its a awesome jersey, much rarer then the home jerseys and with the year tag which M's dont have anymore. Correct size, MEARS graded and ready for a new home.

Need some cash out of it to pay for other Items I am moving into the collection but will consider partial trade.
Thanks,
Ty

www.FriendsOfCFF.com