Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Game Used Memorabilia Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Used Memorabilia Discussion General discussions of game used related memorabilia.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:56 AM

Default Show Me your NFL stuff

I would like to see your NFL jerseys. It does not have to be star players. Some of the jerseys I like best in my collection are considered common players. Here is a couple of jerseys that I have not show before.

The Kevin Greene jersey is from 93. I did not get this one from Kevin but had him look at it and he said it was definately his. He always wore a size 50 +6.

The Alstott is from 2003. It was worn vs the Panthers on 9-14-03 and vs the Falcons 9-21-03. It has nice wear on the shoulder that makes it easy to photo match. It is a size 50.

Roger
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Banned

Default Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Here's a couple of vintage Giants jerseys I just picked up. Both are Sand-knit jerseys - one is mesh, the other is a double-knit/cotton. Both have sewn on numbers and at this point, I am still trying to determine the exact years but, from the Sand-knit tags, they both seem to be from the early 1970's.

Jim
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2007, 11:49 AM

I regret selling this jersey. 1970 Glen Holloway (first season with NOB). Well-used durene, with many repair marks. I got a good price, but it hurts to look at the photos...

Old 11-18-2007, 01:51 PM

Cohiba - where did you find the old Giants jerseys?

Jim
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homocides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -from Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book", quoting from, "On Crimes and Punishment", by Cesare Beccaria, 1764.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM

BTPH,
The Holloway jersey is a great one.

Jim,
Attached are a couple of photos of what I believed was a Y.A. Tittle, Giant jersey, that I bought years ago. Tagging is gone. It as about 6 repairs on it. From what I can see in pictures the font is from the late 50's. After all these years I have yet to convince myself, one way or another, that it is a real Tittle. What do you think? I keep thinking I'll frame it and put it on the wall. As a kid he was one of my favorites.

Roger
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2007, 10:52 PM

There are a few photos on Getty of Tittle wearing that style. Don't know if you have seen...
Old 11-22-2007, 12:27 PM

Here is a London Fletcher jersey with nice use one game use. He has to be the roughest player in the NFL today. It was used vs the Vikings 10/1/06. It has team paperwork and photo matches. The collar tag is 02, which I see often with Bills jerseys. It had been team washed when I got it.

Roger
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2007, 01:12 PM

its joe montana 49ers from 1983 season , the jersey show few repairs !!! really sweet jersey !
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2007, 01:44 PM

1984 Season Jim McMahon Game Used Road Jersey

Old 11-22-2007, 03:50 PM

34swtns,

Thats a nice Jimmy Mac. What is the size.

Mchmaj,

I've got 2 Montana's, I know Lund has a nice one too. We probably should start a Montana only thread.

Look at this 97 Steve Young. I have 2. I decided to sell one a while back and sent it to a auction house. It was given to me by Kevin Greene who acquired it directly from Young after the Buc's game, the first 49er name Kevin played in. Kevin tagged the jersey with a piece of tape. I did not try to photo match it as I knew it was real and did not question it. This jersey was refuse by the authenicator due to the fact it had a number change. He said that would not happen with Young. I was stunned at this. So I took 5 minutes and went to Getty. Here is what I found, a exact photo match (72574059) to the number change. It told me that not much time was spent checking out the story on this jersey. You be the authenicator. Would you say OK?

Roger
Attached Images