Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us







Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Items FOR SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Items FOR SALE A place to list your items with prices on this site. Please do not list links to other sites (including eBay) or require members to contact you offline to get information about your items.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-29-2008, 08:00 PM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Smile Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Hi Everyone,

Trying to get some opinions. Is it OK for a post regarding several (like 60-70!) throwback jerseys I want to sell?

I am trying to put some money together for a significant GU purchase and would rather see collectors wind up with them.

They ARE NOT GAME USED and I want to make sure that the post wouldn't be received poorly and/or removed by the administrators

Thanks
Jessie

feel free to email me directly at jjburkeesq@aol.com

Always looking for mets catcher items
  #2  
Old 03-02-2008, 08:22 AM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Hi Everyone,

So no one has publicly (or privately) raised any objection. I'll post a list of throwback NON GAME USED jerseys, from all sports, but mostly baseball. I'll probably be doing it tonight.

thanks

Best
Jessie

Always lookin for Mets catcher GU items
  #3  
Old 03-05-2008, 11:13 PM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimetfan View Post
Hi Everyone,

So no one has publicly (or privately) raised any objection. I'll post a list of throwback NON GAME USED jerseys, from all sports, but mostly baseball. I'll probably be doing it tonight.

thanks

Best
Jessie

Always lookin for Mets catcher GU items
Wow! It took me a few days to catalog all the jerseys. There are not just Mitchell and Ness; there are also Ebbets Field Flannels, Russell, Starter and Mirage cooperstown collection as well for baseball. Wilson and Reebok for football; and Starter and CCM for hockey.

I know the rules. The prices are as follows:

Mitchell & Ness/Ebbets fiels Flannels are $ 200.00 each
Russell/ All football/ All hockey are $ 150.00 each
Starter/Mirage are $ 50.00 each

I apologize for the length of this post, everyone. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. You can post requests for pictures individually, or drop me an email at jjburkeesq@aol.com

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS


TEAM PLAYER NUMBER SIZE COLOR (h/a) MANU. PRICE NOTES
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 48 WHITE WILSON
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 52 TEAL WILSON

CHARGERS ALWORTH 19 48 BLUE MITCHELL & NESS

JETS NAMATH 12 50 GREEN WILSON

BEARS PAYTON 34 50 BLUE REEBOK

RANGERS GRETZSKY 99 48 WHITE STARTER

DEVILS BRODEUR 30 XL RED CCM

YANKEES N/A N/A 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES WILLIAMS 51 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES MATTINGLY 23 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MUNSON 15 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MARIS 9 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 50TH ANNIV. PATCH

BLACK YANKEES 5 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

METS ORDONEZ 0 52 WHITE RUSSELL 97 Jackie R. Patch
METS PIAZZA 31 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ORIOLES MURRAY 33 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1983
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1964 PATCH
ORIOLES RIPKEN 8 52 GREY RUSSELL

BRAVES MCGRIFF 27 44 GREY RUSSELL
BRAVES 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE STARTER

RED SOX 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1975

RED SOX 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
RED SOX 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS

MARINERS GRIFFEY 24 48 WHITE RUSSELL

ANGELS JACKSON 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1982
ANGELS RYAN 30 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1973

TWINS 6 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
TWINS MOLITOR 4 52 WHITE RUSSELL

A's CANSECO 33 52 WHITE RUSSELL
A's 27 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL HOME MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLLECTION

CARDINALS 45 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS 20 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS MCGWIRE 25 52 WHITE RUSSELL

GIANTS MAYS 24 XL WHITE STARTER
GIANTS 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969 PATCH

PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL CHARCOAL MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 25TH ANNIV.
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1979
PIRATES 16 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS1971

REDS ROSE 14 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS ROSE 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS
REDS ROSE 14 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS MORGAN 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MITCHELL & NESS
REDS BENCH 5 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.

CUBS SOSA 21 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
CUBS SOSA 21 52 GREY RUSSELL
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1969

PHILLIES 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85
PHILLIES 20 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85

MARLINS JOHNSON 23 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
MARLINS SHEFFIELD 10 52 GREY RUSSELL

DEVILRAYS MCGRIFF 29 52 WHITE RUSSELL 98 INAUGURAL SEASON PATCH

BLUEJAYS CRUZ 23 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ASTROS 18 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1969

BROOKLYN ROBINSON 42 XL PINSTRIPE MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 1997 50TH ANNI.

SANTURCE 21 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS 1951 PATCH

TOKYO 18 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS # ON SLEEVE; JAPANESE ON BACK

WOW, I'm tired!
  #4  
Old 03-06-2008, 04:03 AM
shoremen44's Avatar
shoremen44 shoremen44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 933
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Can you send me pics of the Orioles jerseys.

bmagladry@jacuzzi.com

thanks
__________________
Bert
---------------


Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com
  #5  
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Bert

Pics sent. and I will pay shipping!

Best
Jessie
  #6  
Old 03-09-2008, 08:07 AM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to reduce the prices due to low interest. The M&N/Ebbets are NOW $150.00 each. The Russell/Football/Hockey are NOW $ 100.00 each. Starter/Mirage are now $25.00

Thanks to Rick, I now accept paypal.

I will pay shipping, and if you buy multiple jersey, I'll throw in a jersey of my choice.

Thanks, Everyone.

Best
Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS and bats from: Sid Fernandez, Terry Leach, Doug Sisk, Barry Lyons, Bruce Berenyl, Ed Lynch, Randy Niemann, Stanley Jefferson, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell, Tim Corcoran (Thanks Dave!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimetfan View Post
Wow! It took me a few days to catalog all the jerseys. There are not just Mitchell and Ness; there are also Ebbets Field Flannels, Russell, Starter and Mirage cooperstown collection as well for baseball. Wilson and Reebok for football; and Starter and CCM for hockey.

I know the rules. The prices are as follows:

Mitchell & Ness/Ebbets fiels Flannels are $ 200.00 each
Russell/ All football/ All hockey are $ 150.00 each
Starter/Mirage are $ 50.00 each

I apologize for the length of this post, everyone. Thanks for taking the time to look at this. You can post requests for pictures individually, or drop me an email at jjburkeesq@aol.com

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS


TEAM PLAYER NUMBER SIZE COLOR (h/a) MANU. PRICE NOTES
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 48 WHITE WILSON
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 52 TEAL WILSON

CHARGERS ALWORTH 19 48 BLUE MITCHELL & NESS

JETS NAMATH 12 50 GREEN WILSON

BEARS PAYTON 34 50 BLUE REEBOK

RANGERS GRETZSKY 99 48 WHITE STARTER

DEVILS BRODEUR 30 XL RED CCM

YANKEES N/A N/A 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES WILLIAMS 51 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES MATTINGLY 23 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MUNSON 15 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MARIS 9 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 50TH ANNIV. PATCH

BLACK YANKEES 5 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

METS ORDONEZ 0 52 WHITE RUSSELL 97 Jackie R. Patch
METS PIAZZA 31 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ORIOLES MURRAY 33 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1983
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1964 PATCH
ORIOLES RIPKEN 8 52 GREY RUSSELL

BRAVES MCGRIFF 27 44 GREY RUSSELL
BRAVES 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE STARTER

RED SOX 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1975

RED SOX 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
RED SOX 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS

MARINERS GRIFFEY 24 48 WHITE RUSSELL

ANGELS JACKSON 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1982
ANGELS RYAN 30 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1973

TWINS 6 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
TWINS MOLITOR 4 52 WHITE RUSSELL

A's CANSECO 33 52 WHITE RUSSELL
A's 27 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL HOME MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLLECTION

CARDINALS 45 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS 20 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS MCGWIRE 25 52 WHITE RUSSELL

GIANTS MAYS 24 XL WHITE STARTER
GIANTS 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969 PATCH

PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL CHARCOAL MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 25TH ANNIV.
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1979
PIRATES 16 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS1971

REDS ROSE 14 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS ROSE 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS
REDS ROSE 14 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS MORGAN 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MITCHELL & NESS
REDS BENCH 5 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.

CUBS SOSA 21 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
CUBS SOSA 21 52 GREY RUSSELL
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1969

PHILLIES 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85
PHILLIES 20 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85

MARLINS JOHNSON 23 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
MARLINS SHEFFIELD 10 52 GREY RUSSELL

DEVILRAYS MCGRIFF 29 52 WHITE RUSSELL 98 INAUGURAL SEASON PATCH

BLUEJAYS CRUZ 23 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ASTROS 18 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1969

BROOKLYN ROBINSON 42 XL PINSTRIPE MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 1997 50TH ANNI.

SANTURCE 21 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS 1951 PATCH

TOKYO 18 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS # ON SLEEVE; JAPANESE ON BACK

WOW, I'm tired!
  #7  
Old 03-09-2008, 11:33 AM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimetfan View Post
Hi Everyone,

and if you buy multiple jersey, I'll throw in a jersey of my choice.
multiple jerseys = 5 or more. A lot of people have asked.

The flannel Red Sox #27 has sold (Thanks Rick!)

Best Jessie
  #8  
Old 03-10-2008, 04:21 PM
aeneas01 aeneas01 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,128
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

would you please email me photos of your clemente m&n jereseys? cafereyes@horizoncable.com
  #9  
Old 03-10-2008, 05:04 PM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks

pictures are sent.

Best,
Jessie

Always looking for Mets catcher items and bats from Sid Fernandez, Terry Leach, Doug Sisk, Bruce Berenyl, Ed Lynch, Randy Niemann, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell, Tim Corcoran
  #10  
Old 03-13-2008, 04:10 PM
ultimetfan's Avatar
ultimetfan ultimetfan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 360
Default Re: Mitchell & Ness/Throwbacks Priced Reduced !!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

The Gretzsky is now sold.

I have decided to reduce the prices due to low interest. The Mitchell & Ness and Ebbets Field are NOW $150.00 each. The Russell & All Football and Brodeur (Hockey) are NOW $ 100.00 each. Starter/Mirage are now $25.00

I accept paypal, I will pay shipping, and if you buy four or more jerseys, I'll throw in a jersey of MY choice.

Thanks, Everyone.

Best
Jessie

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR METS CATCHER ITEMS and bats from: Sid Fernandez, Terry Leach, Doug Sisk, Barry Lyons, Bruce Berenyl, Ed Lynch, Randy Niemann, Stanley Jefferson, Rick Anderson, John Mitchell, Tim Corcoran

TEAM PLAYER NUMBER SIZE COLOR (h/a) MANU. NOTES
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 48 WHITE WILSON
DOLPHINS MARINO 13 52 TEAL WILSON

CHARGERS ALWORTH 19 48 BLUE MITCHELL & NESS

JETS NAMATH 12 50 GREEN WILSON

BEARS PAYTON 34 50 BLUE REEBOK

DEVILS BRODEUR 30 XL RED CCM

YANKEES N/A N/A 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES WILLIAMS 51 52 WHITE RUSSELL
YANKEES MATTINGLY 23 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MUNSON 15 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MARIS 9 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
YANKEES MANTLE 7 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 50TH ANNIV. PATCH

BLACK YANKEES 5 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS

METS ORDONEZ 0 52 WHITE RUSSELL 97 Jackie R. Patch
METS PIAZZA 31 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ORIOLES MURRAY 33 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1983
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
ORIOLES ROBINSON 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1964 PATCH
ORIOLES RIPKEN 8 52 GREY RUSSELL

BRAVES MCGRIFF 27 44 GREY RUSSELL
BRAVES 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS ZIPPER
BRAVES 44 XL WHITE STARTER

RED SOX 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1975
RED SOX 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS

MARINERS GRIFFEY 24 48 WHITE RUSSELL

ANGELS JACKSON 44 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1982
ANGELS RYAN 30 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1973

TWINS 6 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
TWINS MOLITOR 4 52 WHITE RUSSELL

A's CANSECO 33 52 WHITE RUSSELL
A's 27 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 27 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS 1969
A's JACKSON 9 XL HOME MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLLECTION

CARDINALS 45 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS 20 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
CARDINALS MCGWIRE 25 52 WHITE RUSSELL

GIANTS MAYS 24 XL WHITE STARTER
GIANTS 44 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969 PATCH

PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL WHITE MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.
PIRATES CLEMENTE 21 XL CHARCOAL MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 25TH ANNIV.
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS SLEEVELESS
PIRATES 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1979
PIRATES 16 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS1971

REDS ROSE 14 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS ROSE 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS
REDS ROSE 14 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS MORGAN 8 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1976
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MITCHELL & NESS
REDS BENCH 5 XL GREY MITCHELL & NESS 1969
REDS BENCH 5 XL PINSTRIPES MIRAGE COOPERSTOWN COLL.

CUBS SOSA 21 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
CUBS SOSA 21 52 GREY RUSSELL
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1968
CUBS 14 XL MITCHELL & NESS 1969

PHILLIES 14 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85
PHILLIES 20 XL PINSTRIPE MITCHELL & NESS 1980-85

MARLINS JOHNSON 23 52 PINSTRIPE RUSSELL
MARLINS SHEFFIELD 10 52 GREY RUSSELL

DEVILRAYS MCGRIFF 29 52 WHITE RUSSELL 98 INAUGURAL SEASON PATCH

BLUEJAYS CRUZ 23 52 WHITE RUSSELL

ASTROS 18 XL WHITE MITCHELL & NESS 1969

BROOKLYN ROBINSON 42 XL PINSTRIPE MIRAGE COOP. COLL. 1997 50TH ANNI.

SANTURCE 21 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS 1951 PATCH

TOKYO 18 XL GREY EBBETS FIELD FLANNELS # ON SLEEVE; JAPANESE ON BACK
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 PM.
This forum was originally created by Eric Stangel as a way to bring game used collectors together and help hobbyists educate each other.


Copyright 2005 Game Used Universe, Inc. All rights reserved