Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Game Used Memorabilia Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Used Memorabilia Discussion General discussions of game used related memorabilia.

Old 07-13-2012, 11:03 PM

Default Re: My "SKI" Collection

Currently focusing on Rzepczynski, Gryboski, Stefanski, Zagurski, Borkowski, Borowski,Nitkowski,Pierzynski,Majewski & any other names ending in "SKI", Grudzielanek, Mientkiewicz, Mackowiak, and any other Polish heritage players bats & locker name plates. But as my name implies, always looking for #13 nameplates also.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:37 PM

I Like Your Theme of SKI so I Thought I Would Add 2 Your Thread by Posting My Collection of 1 of My All-Time Favorite Players & The Most Hated Man in Baseball AJ Pierzynski!

From Left 2 Right I Have:
2008 Majestic Coolbase Home Jersey
2011 Majestic Home Jersey
2010? Majestic 1/2 Way 2 St Pats Day Jersey
2008 Majestic Black Alt Jersey
2008 AIS Chicago American Giants Throwback Jersey
2009 Majestic Road Jersey
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2012, 07:18 PM

Awesome jerseys, especially the St. Paddy's jersey. If for some reason you ever want to unload any of them, let me know. It's a long shot I know, but had to ask. Thanks for adding those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post

I Like Your Theme of SKI so I Thought I Would Add 2 Your Thread by Posting My Collection of 1 of My All-Time Favorite Players & The Most Hated Man in Baseball AJ Pierzynski!

From Left 2 Right I Have:
2008 Majestic Coolbase Home Jersey
2011 Majestic Home Jersey
2010? Majestic 1/2 Way 2 St Pats Day Jersey
2008 Majestic Black Alt Jersey
2008 AIS Chicago American Giants Throwback Jersey
2009 Majestic Road Jersey

Currently focusing on Rzepczynski, Gryboski, Stefanski, Zagurski, Borkowski, Borowski,Nitkowski,Pierzynski,Majewski & any other names ending in "SKI", Grudzielanek, Mientkiewicz, Mackowiak, and any other Polish heritage players bats & locker name plates. But as my name implies, always looking for #13 nameplates also.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM

2009 Mike Stefanski Civil Rights Game Jersey

Old 09-18-2012, 07:45 PM

G'day Eric. You haven't come across any Dane Tomaszewski gear have you? Played in the Independent League 98-99 for Great Falls Dodgers. Pretty obscure I know, I only found out about this Aussie per chance yesterday.
Aussie Baseball Players Collector (i.e. Trent Oeltjen, Ryan Rowland-Smith, Grant Balfour, Peter Moylan, Luke Hughes, Dave Nilsson, Justin Huber, Rich Thompson, Josh Spence, Craig Shipley, Liam Hendriks, Travis Blackley ect.)
smklatt @ bigpond. com
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klattsy View Post
G'day Eric. You haven't come across any Dane Tomaszewski gear have you? Played in the Independent League 98-99 for Great Falls Dodgers. Pretty obscure I know, I only found out about this Aussie per chance yesterday.
Haven't come across anything

Old 09-20-2012, 10:40 PM

1991 Mike Stefanski TBTC Jersey

Old 09-21-2012, 05:44 AM

Hi,

I just seen this and thought of you, not sure if you already have one in your collection!!

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/kru...rnate%20Jersey
Old 09-21-2012, 12:33 PM

Where did you track down the Reds TBTC jersey?

My email address: chakes89@yahoo.com
Old 09-21-2012, 08:25 PM

Hello Number 13, I've been a member for about 7 years, have posted a few times here. I've got a real good friend that's a "SKI". His name is Brian Sikorski and played with Texas, Houston, San Diego and Cleveland. He also played in Japan for 9 seasons with the Yamori Giants, Chibba Lotte, Yakult Swallows and the Siebu Lions. He played on 2 All-Star teams and was Japan's closer of the year 2 seasons ago. He has many Major League jerseys from Japan and, if you're interested, may be able to pry a couple away. I don't know how many Major League jerseys he has, but, I've got his Cleveland, Houston and San Diego jerseys. He's given me 2 TBTC jerseys from Japan, very colorful, that come with shirt, pants, hat, stirrups, patent leather belt and sanitaries. Email me with what you're looking for and I can put him in touch with you. He gave me a Yamori jersey, on par with the Yankees, and saw it personally signed by Sadahara Oh, very much in my possession. Email me at: waelchli29808@yahoo.com. We can phone each other to work out details. Japanese jerseys from their Major League are very hard to come across, but, they give him 6-8 jerseys every year, so he has somewhere around 45 jerseys in bins. I think he would part with some for the right offering.