Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us







Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Vintage Memorabilia Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vintage Memorabilia Discussion Discussions of all types of vintage related memorabilia.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-2013, 04:05 AM
num1jrfan num1jrfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47
Default most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

never thought i'd own something this great. got it from heroes of sport. ruth and gehrig are really bold. i might get a grade on it since teams are rarley graded.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2013, 12:53 PM
sportsnbikes sportsnbikes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Beautiful!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2013, 01:35 PM
frikativ54's Avatar
frikativ54 frikativ54 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,636
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Never thought I'd hear "epic" and "Vintage" connected to one another.
__________________
Les Zukor
bagwellgameused@gmail.com
Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
(617) 682-0408
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2013, 11:00 PM
sportsnbikes sportsnbikes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
never thought i'd own something this great. got it from heroes of sport. ruth and gehrig are really bold. i might get a grade on it since teams are rarley graded.

Was this like an insert deal or you something you bought?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2013, 01:49 AM
num1jrfan num1jrfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
Was this like an insert deal or you something you bought?
there ere tickets inside the cases. and you redeem them for weekley drawings and the one grad prize drawing.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2013, 10:11 AM
sportsnbikes sportsnbikes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
there ere tickets inside the cases. and you redeem them for weekley drawings and the one grad prize drawing.
That's amazing. He was always my favorite growing up as a kid. I checked out a book from the library around 3rd grade and discovered we have the same birthday. That's an item I'd like to own one day. A signed Ruth ball.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2013, 12:06 PM
num1jrfan num1jrfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
That's amazing. He was always my favorite growing up as a kid. I checked out a book from the library around 3rd grade and discovered we have the same birthday. That's an item I'd like to own one day. A signed Ruth ball.
you mean same day right? not same date? i hope.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2013, 09:13 PM
yankees506's Avatar
yankees506 yankees506 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 880
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
you mean same day right? not same date? i hope.
Is this an attempt at humor?
__________________

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ROBINSON CANO AND CURRENT YANKEES GAME USED BATS

NYYGAMEUSED AT HOTMAIL.COM
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2013, 11:02 PM
sportsnbikes sportsnbikes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 640
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1jrfan View Post
you mean same day right? not same date? i hope.
LOL. Ummmm no. I played orphanage ball with the Babe. He was my homie!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-03-2013, 01:52 AM
num1jrfan num1jrfan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47
Default Re: most EPIC thing i'v pulled or owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
LOL. Ummmm no. I played orphanage ball with the Babe. He was my homie!
how old are you?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 PM.
This forum was originally created by Eric Stangel as a way to bring game used collectors together and help hobbyists educate each other.


Copyright 2005 Game Used Universe, Inc. All rights reserved