Login My Account

Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Game Used Forums > Game Used Memorabilia Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Game Used Memorabilia Discussion General discussions of game used related memorabilia.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:23 AM

Default Show Us your Carlos Beltran game used items

I know there are a few of us on the board that collect Beltran items. I will try and add some of my items on here as I have time. Tyler and Nick I know also collect Beltran.

I'll start off with a 2012 game used cracked Marucci Los15 Custom Cut bat used by Beltran during the 1st half of 2012. This bat was used to hit career HR 319 and 320. The bat was originally sold through Cardinals Authentics and I am the 2nd owner of the bat (thank you Jeff for selling it to me). MLB authenticated.

hitting surface

knob

cupped end with chunk missing

Beltran using this bat to hit a HR

Beltran hitting a double
Old 11-03-2012, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Show Us your Carlos Beltran game used items

Sweet bat. I love the use on that one.

My Beltran items include 2 jerseys and one bat from 2011.

The first jersey is a home pinstripe. This jersey is photomatched to 6 home runs and tons of hits/rbis/steals. This one is mlb authenticated as issued, but it is clearly used as indicated by use patterns and the photomatches. This is my favorite jersey.

Also included are photos of my 2011 bat. This one is uncracked and hammered with use.
Attached Images

Tyler
flotaboys@hotmail.com
Old 11-03-2012, 06:49 PM

My other jersey is a 2011 Black Set 2. This one shows nice use as well but it tough to photomatch with it being darker. Carlos did have a three home run game wearing a black shirt last year that I believe is my jersey, but I'm not 100% on the match. Either way, a nice jersey.

Tyler
flotaboys@hotmail.com
Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 PM

Got this from Ball Park Heroes

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/cpuente57/101_1101.jpg[/IMG]

Old 11-03-2012, 09:27 PM

Thanks for sharing Tyler, the Mets did have his 3 HR game jersey for sale, it was specifically marketed as such. Unfortunately it was sold when I asked about it, I waited too long.

CPuente, cool bat. It is interesting to see the taped handle/knob. I have seen a few Beltran bats like that through the years, I actually own a LVS from his Royals days with the tape.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:05 PM

some Carlos Beltran 2005 game used batting gloves. Carlos was nice enough to give these to me personally at ATT park.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2012, 10:10 PM

Carlos Beltran game used sweatbands
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
Thanks for sharing Tyler, the Mets did have his 3 HR game jersey for sale, it was specifically marketed as such. Unfortunately it was sold when I asked about it, I waited too long.

CPuente, cool bat. It is interesting to see the taped handle/knob. I have seen a few Beltran bats like that through the years, I actually own a LVS from his Royals days with the tape.
That's interesting. I wonder who ended up with it? I imagine it was probably the set 1 jersey.

Tyler
flotaboys@hotmail.com
Old 11-03-2012, 10:31 PM

Tyler,
It actually was a set 1, I looked up my old Mets inventory excel sheet and it was a set 1 MLB holo FJ476131.

Carlos Beltran 2002 game used Royals hat, signed 2002 game used
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2012, 11:05 PM

Carlos Beltran 2006 game used hat, MLB authenticated to May 7th, 2006. 15 written on inside of hat
Attached Images