About Us

Contact Us

Autograph Forums
Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Autograph Forums > Football Autographs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2009, 08:42 AM

Default Robin Yount, Harmon killebrew, Cisco Carlos

I have had several autographed baseballs and would like for someone to give me a hand in getting rid of them. My ex husband and I use to do hauling jobs and we were ask to clean a home that belongs to a man named Nick George Kalabolas whoever he was. I still have his drivers AZDL I used to have a picture of him at the old Sun Devil Stadium with another man shaking hands, but I really have no clur noe as to were that went But these are some of the names I can make out. I can make out Robin Yount, Harmon Killebrew, Cisco Carlos, Sterling Slaughter,Vern Law. possibly Leon Brown, and Bob Rush. Their are several others that i just cant tell. I would like for some that is going to enjoy them to have them. I have benn researching and know the prices of some of the, but I don't nessarily need to get full price for them but a reasonable price. Can anyone tell me what I should do to sell them so someone can really enjoy them?
Old 11-21-2009, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Robin Yount, Harmon killebrew, Cisco Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111revenga View Post
I have had several autographed baseballs and would like for someone to give me a hand in getting rid of them. My ex husband and I use to do hauling jobs and we were ask to clean a home that belongs to a man named Nick George Kalabolas whoever he was. I still have his drivers AZDL I used to have a picture of him at the old Sun Devil Stadium with another man shaking hands, but I really have no clur noe as to were that went But these are some of the names I can make out. I can make out Robin Yount, Harmon Killebrew, Cisco Carlos, Sterling Slaughter,Vern Law. possibly Leon Brown, and Bob Rush. Their are several others that i just cant tell. I would like for some that is going to enjoy them to have them. I have benn researching and know the prices of some of the, but I don't nessarily need to get full price for them but a reasonable price. Can anyone tell me what I should do to sell them so someone can really enjoy them?
Would you be so kind as to send me some pictures??? I might be interested...

xpress34 @ comcast . net

Thank you!!!

- Chris
Old 03-16-2010, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Robin Yount, Harmon killebrew, Cisco Carlos

I think Nick Kalabolas is my uncle. Do you know if he passed away? I would love to see his drivers license and any other personal effects.