Subscribe

About Us

Contact Us

Autograph Forums
Contact Forum Moderator GameUsedForum.com Archive

Go Back   Autograph Forums > Baseball Autographs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2008, 11:17 AM

Default Autograph Certification Experts, LLC (ACE)

I am proud to announce the formation Autograph Certification Experts, LLC or ACE. I have been working on putting this together for quite some time and now we have officially opened.

Our group is designed toward the certification of autographs. Our third party service plans on debuting at the upcoming Tri-Star show in San Francisco Feb. 22-24.

For any questions our website and contact information is listed below.

www.autographcertificationexperts.com

justin@autographcertificationexperts.com
Toll Free: 888-535-ACE1
Old 02-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Banned

Default Re: Autograph Certification Experts, LLC (ACE)

I have a question Justin.....I understand you area mod of this forum, but I want to ask this of you anyways.

Why would a start-up company like your self charge the same rates as an established company like PSA on many of the top stars (ie.. Mantle). There are other smaller autograph certification companies that charge less because they are smaller. How do you plan to suceed charging the same as the company who is the industry standard when no one has ever heard of your company?

Interested in hearing your response.
Old 02-02-2008, 03:25 AM

As a start-up company with a pragmatic mindset we have the opportunity to adjust to the marketplace. We do plan on actively participating, marketing, and promoting our services in the sports memorabilia market, as well any other market streams that are available to us as a third party resource. As we are getting started we are just introducing our basic services and plan on launching other complementary services, in turn offering collectors and dealers a quality brand for autograph certification. If we need to alter anything we will. Impressions over time will dictate any adjustments that need undertaking to broaden our consumer base.
Toll Free: 888-535-ACE1
Old 02-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Banned

200 for a Ruth autograph and 100 for a Mantle is just plain ridiculous, especially on Mantle.

Overall, the fees stated are not worth the cost to any perceived increase in value.

I don't believe this company will be doing much business at the prices quoted. Maybe at half the cost, you might get a foot in the door.

Then again, once PSA/DNA quick opinion starts killing auctions with your certs, competition has been decreased once again.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:36 AM

Justin:

I'm curious how you can start your own autograph authentication company while under your watch @ GAI you allowed these obvious Ripken forgeries obtain GAI certification? Please share with the board your rationale.

Thanks

Bill

whhp72@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg worldfootballleague.jpg (12.4 KB, 459 views)
File Type: jpg worldfootballleague3.jpg (17.4 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg worldfootballleague4.jpg (18.0 KB, 324 views)
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 AM

these scans are just the tip of the icberg of Ripken forgeries I have in GAI slabs..geeze I wonder what ever happened to that eBay seller Worldfootballeague (he swore by you guys at GAI...)?...LOL
Old 03-01-2008, 07:10 AM

Smile Re: Autograph Certification Experts, LLC (ACE)

Justin,
Having much confidence in your ability to authenticate, I have a question.
I own a Bradford Exchange numbered Limited addition of the Joe Dimaggio plate signed by him.
Unfortunatly no longer have the letters that accompyied it, I should have some king of athentication letter for my records.
Is this something that your new company can handle? if so what would be the cost?

I most likely would bring it in personally to you and pick it up as well as I do not want it handled by any shippers.
If you perfer you may send me the info to my email at afarran@mauget.com.
Regards,
Arnold Farran
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 AM

Arnold...

I'm curious as to what has given you the confidence that ACE/Justin Priddy has the ability to authenticate an DiMaggio autograph?

Thanks

Bill
whhp72@yahoo.com
Old 03-10-2008, 09:48 PM

I don't understand why Justin is under such fire here. Your precious PSA/DNA has more fake auto's authenticated than all the others combined. Yes he was the head guy at GAI and last time I checked GAI is still a popular authentication company. He has the right to charge these prices he is a professional at what he does. I don't see any of the other "small companies" at the Tristar shows??? I spoke with Justin at that Feb. Tristar show and he is great at what he does. He did some authenticating for me and also found a secretary Ali signature I had that I thought looked great for years. I still think it looks like a old Ali signature but like I said Justin is the professional here not me.

Keep up the GOOD work and I look forward to doing more business with you.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:50 AM

Authenticating autographs is an art, not a science. Nobody can be correct 100% of the time. If an authenticator was right 80% of the time, I'd go ahead and pay him for his opinion with the rational that he's seen many more autographs than me and can usually make a better decision.

If you've already paid for a Ruth or a Mantle without any provenance, why not pay someone whose examined a hundred times as many as you for his opinion?