X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trsent
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

1977 Chicago White Sox Gamers

Anyone know who may be a good source to help me find some of these? Any help or leads would be appreciated!
  • karamaxjoe
    • Nov 2005

Re: 1977 Chicago White Sox Gamers

Joel,
    When you find out let me know. I only have one, but that's all I really need.

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• karamaxjoe
      • Nov 2005

By the way, forum member salukidave has a few of these, but I'm sure he's not selling.
      Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
      ~ Bill Veeck

sigpic

Comment

• TNTtoys
        • Aug 2006

I have one each of the home and road of this style but I have no plans to sell either (Alan Bannister white home, Wilbur Wood blue road).

However, I do have the original Rawlings 1976 salesman sample of the home jersey with an original font #76 on back if interested. It is identical in every way to the other Rawlings White Sox jerseys of this era (apart from the font on the back #). If you are not familiar with this particular jersey, MEARS has the blue road compliment for sale on their site right now:

I would consider parting with this one, and I am not looking for anything close to the above offering.
        Send me an email if interested... TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Nick
        Looking for ...
        Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
        Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
        Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• bluejay4eva34
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by TNTtoys
          I have one each of the home and road of this style but I have no plans to sell either (Alan Bannister white home, Wilbur Wood blue road).

However, I do have the original Rawlings 1976 salesman sample of the home jersey with an original font #76 on back if interested. It is identical in every way to the other Rawlings White Sox jerseys of this era (apart from the font on the back #). If you are not familiar with this particular jersey, MEARS has the blue road compliment for sale on their site right now:

I would consider parting with this one, and I am not looking for anything close to the above offering.
          Send me an email if interested... TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Nick
          Hello
          I ran across this post and wanted to know if anyone has seen or know where I could locate my father's '76 white sox jersey? Jesse Jefferson#25 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...