X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr.miracle
    • Apr 2006

Cal Ripken P72 83-85 records

Hello Mike:

Wondering while Ripken's records are off of here being fixed if you could give me Cal's 1983-1985 shipping records for his P72's with the finish and total number shipped with dates. This would be a great help.

As always, thanks for all of your valuable assistance.

Thanks
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.
  • JimCaravello
    • Jan 1970

Re: Cal Ripken P72 83-85 records

Hi Brett - there are numerous P72 orders for Ripken during that period - Flame Treated, Hickory, and Walker finished bats - can you be more specific? Also - perform a Ripken order search and you will find numerous posts in the past on Ripken bats. Let me know how else I can help. Thanks, jim

Comment

• mr.miracle
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by JimCaravello
      Hi Brett - there are numerous P72 orders for Ripken during that period - Flame Treated, Hickory, and Walker finished bats - can you be more specific? Also - perform a Ripken order search and you will find numerous posts in the past on Ripken bats. Let me know how else I can help. Thanks, jim

Hello Jim:

Thanks for the quick response, I am looking to verify specifically that during 83-84 that Cal was shipped Hickory finish P72's. I am almost positive he was as I know the majority were probably Hickory and Walker finish in the P72 model. I did also look back through previous posts on this subject and did not see anything for P72's for that year period. If you can verify this it would be great.

Thanks

Brett
      Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Comment

• JimCaravello
        • Jan 1970

Hi Brett - during 1983 and 1984, Ripken was shipped the following P72 Hickory finished orders:

2/17/83 - 12 bats - 35" and 34 ounces
        6/20/84 - 18 bats - 35" and 33 ounces

There were no Hickory P72 orders in 1985. Let me know how else I can help. Thanks, Jim

Comment

• mr.miracle
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by JimCaravello
          Hi Brett - during 1983 and 1984, Ripken was shipped the following P72 Hickory finished orders:

2/17/83 - 12 bats - 35" and 34 ounces
          6/20/84 - 18 bats - 35" and 33 ounces

There were no Hickory P72 orders in 1985. Let me know how else I can help. Thanks, Jim

Thanks Jim:

You are Mike are a fantastic help. I really appreciate the very fast response.
          Brett Herman

Comment

Working...