X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cohibasmoker
    Banned
    • Aug 2005

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

A late 1970's pre-season Chiefs gamer. Made of light cotton, almost a tear away style and usually worn on hot days. Very few of these jerseys have survived.
    MacArthur Lane was a solid player for the Chiefs.
    Jim
    Attached Files

Comment

• Preston
      • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
      Hey Preston I'm waiting for you to post their cool 2 patch jerseys this season. I really dig both patches.
      I'm waiting too...lol. After the season I'm getting another gamer from Verner and maybe a couple other guys. Gonna ask for ones with the Bud and 15 year patches for sure.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
        A late 1970's pre-season Chiefs gamer. Made of light cotton, almost a tear away style and usually worn on hot days. Very few of these jerseys have survived.
        MacArthur Lane was a solid player for the Chiefs.
        Jim
        Jim:

Who made this jersey?

Dave Miedema

Comment

• cohibasmoker
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
          Jim:

Who made this jersey?

Dave Miedema
          Dave - Its a Russel size XL with a stock code of 7232

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
            • Nov 2013

9/11

Heres another. I believe I got in the 9/11 mode when these came up for auction. Hopefully he continues the long line of HOF centers the Steelers are know for.

enjoy. boy, it still stinks
            Attached Images

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
              • Nov 2013

Hi Guys,
              I keep forgetting to post here and dont want to post everywhere, taking up your space. But check my original thread. Ive been posting a lot of nfl gear and much more to come.
              thanks

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                Banned
                • May 2013

Idk about him but Mike sure will be a HOF . Just yanking your chain again.

Hey Steel why was the 911 patch removed?

Comment

• helmets
                  • Mar 2008

Hey Steel - is it just me or is the Steelers patch on your Pouncey a bit too far to the right? On the photo that you post of Pouncey, the right side of the patch is aligned with the right side of the 3. I might be seeing things and its tough to tell from the blurry photo of the actual jersey.
                  Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                    • Apr 2007

Lawyer Milloy 1998 game used Patriots jersey. 1998 was a Pro Bowl year for Milloy. This jersey was directly purchased from the team and comes with a team COA. There are plenty of repairs, scuffs and hit marks present on this game used jersey. This is my second Milloy Patriots jersey, my other is a 1996 rookie home jersey also with team letter
                    Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                      • Apr 2007

Terry Glenn 1997 game used jersey. This home jersey was purchased through the team and comes with a Patriots COA. Definite wash wear present and some light staining on numbers, but no team repairs are seen on this jersey. The jersey has cuffed sleeves and the team tag present on the inside neck collar.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                        • Apr 2007

Patriot Favorite, Willie McGinest game used 1994-95? jersey. This game used jersey was from Willie's 1994 rookie season. The 75th patch has been removed from the jersey and the outline can still be seen on the jersey (along with some repairs from the patch removal). The jersey has many team repairs. This jersey may have also been used in the 1995 preseason as the Patriots switched from Apex One to Starter in the 1995 season and used this style of jersey in the preseason as well (as shown in the last picture). The jersey comes from the Patriots and has a Patriots COA.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                          • Apr 2007

Randy Moss 2009 game used AFL throwback jersey. This is my 3rd Moss jersey for my Moss player collection (2004 Vikings, 2009 Patriots International). This jersey was worn in the 2009 AFL game against the Broncos. Moss injured his shoulder in this game. Moss did not miss any time due to this injury and led the NFL in TD receptions with 13 that year.

Moss recorded his lone career interception in this game as well. The jersey is washed and comes originally from NFL auctions with a PSA/DNA cert/sticker. The jersey has Moss hemmed elastic waistband and cuffed sleeves.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• RKO18
                            • Sep 2008

I won a fantastic Randy Moss gamer in the recent SCP Auction.

Certification is from NFL Auction. The jersey was worn in Randy's return to the Metrodome on 10/17/10 vs. the Dallas Cowboys. It was his last home game as a member of the Minnesota Vikings. Worn during the last five-reception game of his career, Moss he passed Hall of Famer Art Monk to move into 9th place on the NFL's career receptions list.

Comment

• perlman9
                              • Dec 2007

Been selling off non MSU alumni items and has helped fund some personal things we needed done and a few not-too-expensive jerseys. A few more on the way, but here are a few

Game Issued Drew Stanton Alternate Lions

Game worn 2002 Clifton Ryan jersey

2010 Ross Weaver Dallas Cowboys Throwback

Kyle Cook Cincinnati Bengals Game worn (great wear)

Morton Andersen New Orleans Saints (Thanks, Chris!)

Jason Perlman
                              jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• perlman9
                                • Dec 2007

Can't say enough about the Patriot Pro Shop guys and Jim for helping me secure this Jace Sayler jersey. Unbelievable guys who care about the collector as well as the product.

Pats COA says issued but has some snags and shoulder transfer that I believe it worn since he only played sparingly. Either way, great addition to my MSU alum collection.

Jason Perlman
                                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...