Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 204 of 218 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Jason, congrats on the nice Plaxico Burress Jets gamer. A nice looking lid!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Dexter McCluster 2010 rookie game used helmet (Chiefs/JO COA)
    McCluster reminds me somewhat of my favorite player growing up, Dave Meggett (same DM initials, #22, returners, pass catchers, small size, etc). This helmet was used during his rookie season and appears to be last used in the playoff loss to the Ravens 1/9/11. There is a paint chip present seen on the game photo also able to be seen on the helmet currently. Chinstrap is present on the helmet with McClusters #22 present on the strap. McCluster made his first Pro Bowl this year as a punt returner.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Very nice helmet, Michael. I miss having a place that sold GU helmets too.

Michael, great acquisition of the 2010 Dexter McCluster. A fine Kansas City gamer and nice photo match to boot.

With JOSports gone…no one seems the be getting game worn gamers in the volume and variety of teams Jarrod did. Meigray has some…like a few Jets they purchased and the Redskins throwbacks, plus the Eagles throwbacks but no significant volume appears to be available. NFL Auctions has had a few and I hope they keep selling some from time to time.

Tom

"With JOSports gone…no one seems the be getting game worn gamers in the volume and variety of teams Jarrod did."

I hear that! Very sad.

Although JO received a lot of 2009 AFL "Legacy" helmets from the Broncos, they were only able to secure two lids afterward. 2011 Orton (which I snagged) and 2011 Brandon Lloyd's. JO's last Hurrah with the Broncos.

Hopefully Panini might start getting lids, but that, unfortunately, only helps Broncos collectors out.

Sorry Dallas fans for the following pics.

"abstractheory" gorgeous Kyle Orton Broncos gamer! Really super looking helmet. The Broncos have one of my favorite color schemes and style to their helmets with their horse head logo.

Let's get posting gamers again too, on the "Show me your Game Used NFL Helmet" list.

I'm guilty of doing a quick post on this one….so next lid I'll post will be on the other list.

Tom

You got it, Tom. I'm a helmet guy at heart, too. Excited to see it revived.

Three new pickups for the 1994 49er collection!!!

1994 Steve Young home non throwback with team letter. Worn vs Denver in the preseason. I owned this shirt some years ago and was thrilled to finally get it back when it popped up in the last SCP Auction. The tagging on the jersey has a date code from 1992 (EW) so the shirt was recycled from 1992 to 1994. It is also lacking the Wilson W on either sleeve.

1994 Ricky Watters home non throwback. Custom sleeves and nice use with numerous hit marks and field paint on the left sleeve. Most likely worn in the preseason as I have the jerseys Watters wore vs the Raiders and vs the Eagles.

1994 Ricky Watters home throwback worn vs the Rams with team letter. Custom sleeves with nice use and multiple repairs.

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys especially 1994 gamers and most vintage items.

Paying a finders fee for information that leads to a purchase.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

solarlottry - I can't believe your collection. Would love to see how you display your jerseys. Do you have a room where they are displayed or are they put away?

Got this in today. PSA/DNA Certified through NFL Auctions. Wore 10/17/10 against the Cowboys. I'd like to thank GUU member RKO for selling this to me. Very excited to have received it!!