Doesn T Vick Deserve A Second Chance?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suicide_squeeze
    • Dec 2008

Re: Doesn T Vick Deserve A Second Chance?

Originally posted by Danny899

Reid, you and Vintage are both correct. The "certain individuals" you refer to who feel it necessary to post aimlessly on nearly every topic and manage to bring it down into the gutter with personal attacks? Even though they're clueless? You would swear they never leave their pc's. Until the moderators and administrators begin to take enforcement action, other than merely deleting these ignorant posts, the madness will continue. You learn how to navigate around it after awhile.

Danny899.

You never cease to amaze me.

You post with such conviction. Yet you don't even follows your own standards.

First highlighted comment above.....who's clueless? Isn't that a personal attack, although not directed at anyone singularly....but I suppose that's only because you aren't man enough to call out who you accuse of your complaints. Not a "bait" comment, just a fact.

Second highlighted comment above.....I see you haven't learned to "navigate" around these so-called "ignorant posts" (your own words) because here you are, aimlessly posting to "bring it down in the gutter".

There is nothing ignorant about this thread....minus a few poorly stated posts. But doesn't that happen in every thread? Must we throw the baby out with the bath water just because YOU don't like some of the posts?

I think there have been some very articulate points made on this thread, and some worthwhile discussions.....food for thought, if you will, that some members have given others to think about. What's wrong with that?

Yes, it was started in the wrong category, yes, it's an "OT" subject, but don't rain on others parade if you just want to get on the thread to be critical. If you have something to "add" to the discussion, then type away. If you just want to come on to start arguments, you are becoming one of the problem children you are referring to in your generalizations.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
      • Apr 2008

I hate to say I was right,DANTE STALLWORTH will get 30 days for taking a HUMAN LIFE while drunk driving! Vick got 2 years for killing dogs! IS THAT JUSTICE!

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by dirtyla2000
        I hate to say I was right,DANTE STALLWORTH will get 30 days for taking a HUMAN LIFE while drunk driving! Vick got 2 years for killing dogs! IS THAT JUSTICE!

One was premeditated. With planning, funding, efforts to conceal, etc.

The other was an accident............if you can consider driving drunk an accident.

In any case, it very well may be that neither of these guys ever play professional football again. We'll see I guess.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
          One was premeditated. With planning, funding, efforts to conceal, etc.

The other was an accident............if you can consider driving drunk an accident.

In any case, it very well may be that neither of these guys ever play professional football again. We'll see I guess.
          No you must not call drunk driving an accident,you obviously have never lost a loved one to a drunk! A dogs life a couple of hundred bucks, human ,priceless,or should i say 28 days!

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
            • Nov 2005

A dogs life a couple of hundred bucks, human ,priceless,or should i say 28 days!
            No matter what you say...the Expos ain't coming back.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by both-teams-played-hard
              No matter what you say...the Expos ain't coming back.
              at least I get to see the Nats going to hell, PRICELESS!

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                • Oct 2005

at least I get to see the Nats going to hell, PRICELESS!
                You must lead a very pleasant and fulfilling life.

Comment

• anzyyy
                  • Jun 2009

i think definitely yes..they deserve a second chance....

Comment

• Mr.3000

Vick should be banned from the NFL and be ALLOWED to work a 9-5 every day the rest of his life.

Stallworth should be in prison for the next 10-15 years for vehicular manslaughter, while under the influence.

30 days for Stallworth? What a friggin' joke!

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by Mr.3000
                      Vick should be banned from the NFL and be ALLOWED to work a 9-5 every day the rest of his life.

Stallworth should be in prison for the next 10-15 years for vehicular manslaughter, while under the influence.

30 days for Stallworth? What a friggin' joke!

Here's a nifty little link to look at.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
                        You must lead a very pleasant and fulfilling life.
                        make 240,000 clear married 18 years, 2 teen aged boys and i am 42.ya pretty fulfilled! YOU?

Comment

• Mr.3000

make 240,000 clear married 18 years, 2 teen aged boys and i am 42.ya pretty fulfilled! YOU?
                          LOL seriously, while I appreciate the good laugh you provide, please stop. You're just clowning yourself. Please stop while you're ahead.

Comment

• dirtyla2000
                            • Apr 2008

[quote=Mr.3000;148803]LOL seriously, while I appreciate the good laugh you provide, please stop. You're just clowning yourself. Please stop while you're ahead.[/quoteI also have a bachelor in eng. lit. CLOWNING YOURSELF, please stop your assault on the english language.I guess you hear those phrases at your BURGER KING JOB. please dont hate the player, hate the game!

Comment

• Mr.3000

[QUOTE=dirtyla2000;148814]
                              Originally posted by Mr.3000
                              LOL seriously, while I appreciate the good laugh you provide, please stop. You're just clowning yourself. Please stop while you're ahead.[/quoteI also have a bachelor in eng. lit. CLOWNING YOURSELF, please stop your assault on the english language.I guess you hear those phrases at your BURGER KING JOB. please dont hate the player, hate the game!
                              LOL ... Let me guess, you bench 350lbs too, right? You're funny kid.

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
                                • Nov 2005

I also have a bachelor's degree in English literature. Clowning yourself? Please stop your assault on the English language. I guess you hear those phrases at your Burger King job. Please, don't hate the player, hate the game!

Comment

Working...