Hey guys, i'm new here and need help deciding whether this Drexler jersey is really game-used or not. After reading various threads saying Lou Sampson a one of the worse authenticators for memoribilia i'm now having doubts on whether this is fake or real?.

Can you guys help me - i've attached scans in this thread. The signature is JSA Authenticated.

Description:
Road blue pinstripe Champion Houston Rockets jersey used by Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler during the 1996-97 50th Anniversary NBA season. Clyde was named one of the league's 50 best during the season and the jersey features the gold NBA sewn logo on the upper left chest in proper position. It is appropriately double tagged on outer tail with Champion label containing size 50 and wash instructions flanked by exclusivity label with 1996-97 and body length +3 IDs and pen code residing on inner side seam. Overall the gamer exhibits light consistent game use throughout and earns a final grade of 8. Drexler has also signed the second 2 on the back of the jersey.

Also, what a some trusted auction houses most people use here.What does it also mean by grade 8?

Thanks guys!