Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdale View Post
    A few Verlander items fom his big season...the lineup card from his 24th win, a ball from his no hitter, a ball from his 20th win that is authenticated to 2 strikeouts & finally, maybe my favorite, the ball Erick Aybar bunted against Verlander in the 8th inning trying to break up a no hitter in late July...
    Nice items. Congrats on the pickups.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Neifi Perez and Craig Monroe game used bats from their time with the Tigers

A couple Justin Verlander bats from the 2011 season purchased from the tigers...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

A couple Justin Verlander bats from the 2011 season purchased from the tigers...
    Were those verlanders issued? I got the end of season email and that was what they were described as... those look like gamers!!!! What pick ups, especially if for the price that they were offered.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

The first one I bought in the summer after interleague play & was happy w/ the usage...the second I bought from the end of the year 'issued' email & was shocked when it came used! The second has a date of 9/27/11, so I'm sure it was ordered for post season & used during BP....still 2 cool bats from the AL MVP!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

The first one I bought in the summer after interleague play & was happy w/ the usage...the second I bought from the end of the year 'issued' email & was shocked when it came used! The second has a date of 9/27/11, so I'm sure it was ordered for post season & used during BP....still 2 cool bats from the AL MVP!!
    Dale,

I knew I should have jumped on that email.... great bat.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Brayan Villareal Game Used Jersey And Glove.-

MLB.com is presently selling a number of g-u Detroit balls at fixed prices. They include several Verlander pitches from 2011 postseason series.( Forgive me if somebody already posted this,as this is a very large thread.)

I found a photo of Verlander during BP practice before game 3 of the ALCS...matches the one I posted a couple days earlier!! Thank you to Rich (as always) for putting it all together!!
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Hey fellas!

I recently picked up a 2011 Verlander Game-Issued from Himelstein (with the Sparky patch and inventory tag for $400), but I'm confused and concerned by the wash code tag. It's Cool Base, so i would've expected it to be wash code 0063. Instead, I've got 0630. Has anyone ever seen this code before? Should I be concerned?

In addition, the Majestic tag on the tail has Jim Schmackel's initials, followed by an "N". Does anyone know what that might've been intended to indicate?

Thanks for any help.

Larry