Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suicide_squeeze
    • Dec 2008

And the LEGEND grows....

Brett Farve throws a long completion after Joe Flacco has the game of his life, bringing the Ravens back into the game with two late touchdowns and giving them the lead......until Farve strikes back!!! The Vikes kick a fieldgoal, and hang on to win as the young Ravens kicker shanks one to the left with no time left......

Brett Farve has the Vikings at 6-0.........bring it, haters!!!
  • Mauer7
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Re: And the LEGEND grows....

A kicker that the Vikes released too.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
      • Jan 2009

....continues to grow to PISS ME OFF!

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

I'm a big Viking fan. We didn't win this game...Baltimore lost this game.

I'm not talking smack about this win. We got lucky!!!

Regards, Tony
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
          Brett Farve throws a long completion after Joe Flacco has the game of his life, bringing the Ravens back into the game with two late touchdowns and giving them the lead......until Farve strikes back!!! The Vikes kick a fieldgoal, and hang on to win as the young Ravens kicker shanks one to the left with no time left......

Brett Farve has the Vikings at 6-0.........bring it, haters!!!
          Not a hater, but if you must gloat, it is F - A - V - R- E.

Comment

• orioles03
            • Dec 2005

Bs, Why Did The Ravens Have To Let Go Matt Stover
            orioles03@comcast.net

Comment

• WadeInBmore
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
              That's awesome. I just laughed out loud!!! My how I do enjoy this forum.

Wade

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jags Fan Dan
                Dan,

Believe it or not, I knew that! Kinda weird I mispelled it consistently throughout the post. Must have been my haste in getting it on the baord before 3 other Favre posts hit......my apologies and thanks for keeping it straight.

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 3arod13
                  I'm a big Viking fan. We didn't win this game...Baltimore lost this game.

I'm not talking smack about this win. We got lucky!!!

Regards, Tony

YO!!.......TONY!!!!!!!!!

Don't give up your seat on the "Righteous Train" so quickly.

Remember, the Vikes had a BIG lead, until their defense gave up 2 late touchdowns. He threw a 58-yard completion to Sidney Rice, who had a defender tugging on him like he was a harpooned Blue fin getting taken aboard! Imagine what you'd be hearing if Favre hadn't brought them back to have an opportunity to win it with a chip-shot field goal??? They hit it, and the Vikings defense almost gave up the ghost again!

But to say they didn't win the game is not fair to the team, or to Favre. But make no mistake about it, they WON THAT GAME.

Did the Ravens have a chance to win that game? YES, but they didn't capitalize. Brett gets the credit no matter how you break it down. He got the ball with over three minute remaining, WITHOUT THE LEAD. And Adrian Peterson was a NON FACTOR in the game. It was Favre's game to win or lose at that point, and he did it again.

Let the SMACK talkin' BEGIN, brotha!!! Favre is perfect for the season!!!

On a more serious note, have any of you realized how accurate Favre has been, and more importantly, how he is avoiding the INT bug? He seems to have finally matured as a "gun-slinger" into a true bonified superstar who knows that ball posession management is what will win. I think that one change in his mindset takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl, barring some disasterous injury to a key player.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                    • Jan 2009

On a more serious note, have any of you realized how accurate Favre has been, and more importantly, how he is avoiding the INT bug? He seems to have finally matured as a "gun-slinger" into a true bonified superstar who knows that ball posession management is what will win. I think that one change in his mindset takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl, barring some disasterous injury to a key player.
                    Its only a matter of time, my man. Happens every season and this year will be no different.

Comment

• WadeInBmore
                      • Sep 2007

I just saw the highlights from the Ravens Vikings game...

it's so nice to see my Ravens scoring points. But, I tell you what, that final throw that Mr. Favre had...you know the one that was over 60 yards and nailed his reciever in the numbers...its hard not to be impressed by that.

WOW. What a good game...and we are only 6 weeks in. Football season is great. Not as good as baseball season, but a close second

wade

Comment

• allstarsplus
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by WadeInBmore
                        I just saw the highlights from the Ravens Vikings game...

it's so nice to see my Ravens scoring points. But, I tell you what, that final throw that Mr. Favre had...you know the one that was over 60 yards and nailed his reciever in the numbers...its hard not to be impressed by that.

WOW. What a good game...and we are only 6 weeks in. Football season is great. Not as good as baseball season, but a close second

wade
                        Favre is playing great right now. My concern is in 5 or 6 weeks when Brett's arm may show signs of fatigue.

Tough loss for Baltimore as they play in a tough division and looked a few weeks ago that they were one of the top teams in the AFC. Still a long way to go!
                        Regards,
                        Andrew Lang
                        AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                        202-716-8500

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
                          • Apr 2007

Dan,

Believe it or not, I knew that! Kinda weird I mispelled it consistently throughout the post. Must have been my haste in getting it on the baord before 3 other Favre posts hit......my apologies and thanks for keeping it straight.
                          I had to bust your round ones on that. But it is amazing what this old man keeps doing. If he gets deep into the playoffs with the Vikes, it will sure shut a lot of people up.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

This Sunday, for the second time in my 51 years of life, I will be cheering for the Packers.

Anyone wanna start a pool for 2010...the day Brett retires for the 3rd time and the day he unretires for the 3rd time?

Dave M.
                            Chicago area

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                              This Sunday, for the second time in my 51 years of life, I will be cheering for the Packers.

Anyone wanna start a pool for 2010...the day Brett retires for the 3rd time and the day he unretires for the 3rd time?

Dave M.
                              Chicago area

I am right with you Dave - GO PACK GO!!

Comment

Working...