Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Ever have any of your items on a card?

I was browsing Ebay and cam across a Lastings Milledge jersey card and the picture of Lastings shows him wearing a jersey that I have photomatched. Was wondering if anyone else has a similar experience. Here's the card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HALF-BOOK-2006-U...item56369eebf1

Re: Ever have any of your items on a card?

I have many Laettner pieces in my collection. With a magnifying glass I was able to match loose threads on at least two seperate places on the warmup on this card. I have a style match on the shoes, but haven't been able to photomatch them.

The best part, is this is one of the cards that made me start to follow Laettner. Then many years later, I was able to get the warmup (I didn't realize it was the same one at the time, though).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Its in a previous thread here somewhere, but gameused has the sickest Pujols old hickory matched to card...

I've been trying to give him one of my kids for it... but he won't budge
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Being that the jersey I have I believe it's the only one around, with that being said I have a bobble head of Lastings Milledge that was a give-away and he is wearing the jersey that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by shoremen44 View Post
    Its in a previous thread here somewhere, but gameused has the sickest Pujols old hickory matched to card...

I've been trying to give him one of my kids for it... but he won't budge
    Bert - here is the thread - AND the most awesome and probably most scarce specimen of a Pujols bat in the land. Great bat BOBBY!

https://preview.gameuseduniverse.com...t=23325&page=2
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This card, limited to only 50 made, is one of Garko's most sought after Rookie Cards:

It features him in the 05 MLB Futures Game for Team USA, shown here:

Which both feature this jersey, the only one of its kind:

Very nice there is a very similar Milledge card like that, he also was on the 2005 XM Futures All-Star team as well. Where and/or how did you get that jersey?

I have a 1987 Bruce Hurst home Red Sox jersey framed with two cards and an 8x10 photo of him wearing the jersey.

The cool thing to me is that the 8x10 is autographed "Bruce Hurst - 1st MVP of the 1986 World Series". I love that photo.

Kyle

I have Desmond Clarks rookie practice jersey from the Broncos, which is on his Skybox rookie card.

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Very nice there is a very similar Milledge card like that, he also was on the 2005 XM Futures All-Star team as well. Where and/or how did you get that jersey?
    I actually own the bat Garko used in that game as well. Its signed and the COA and photo denotes it. I was showing it off and someone told me that they had seen the jersey he wore from the game. I got some contact info and made a few calls. I got it for next to nothing on 2 conditions:

1-If I choose to sell it, I have to give the original owner a crack at it
    2-1-If sell it to someone else 25% goes to Cleveland Indians Charities

Other than that, it basically fell into my lap!