Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Collector to Collector Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    1/1/80 is many peoples birthday here. its the default if not modified. it mine too.
    Joel -

My bad on the B-Day... mine is my B-Day. Maybe I just presumed (never assume!) that other's filled out their profiles too... didn't know it had a default B-Day.

Anyway, still thinking one in the same - and wondering how 'Doug' thinks NYC's post was directed at him when NYC quoted Jays1Fan post - NOT TransAm's post???

As I said before, for a newbie - seems pretty defensive of a boardie he claims NOT to know - and the other thing that throws up a red flag for me is this:

HOW does he know that Jay1Fan didn't break any forum rules or not if he's new unless he is either:

A) one in the same with Jays1Fan
    B) friends with Jays1Fan who built a new account on different IP

Just way too many things don't fit for an old Loss prevention / Risk Management guy like myself...

Again, my .02

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NYCrulesU View Post
    Transam,

Please re-read before getting all worked up. I never said anything to you. In my post I quoted Jays1fan. My comment was directed towards him, as he was the one who cursed me out. I'm sorry that you misunderstood. Nowhere did I say anything to you.

Welcome to the forum btw.
    My Mistake !!!!
    Sorry , I just re-read it and saw the Jaysfan in my quotes and thought you were talking to ME since I was the next post.
    And to all the other guys here , no I am not Jaysfan.

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    Joel -

My bad on the B-Day... mine is my B-Day. Maybe I just presumed (never assume!) that other's filled out their profiles too... didn't know it had a default B-Day.

Anyway, still thinking one in the same - and wondering how 'Doug' thinks NYC's post was directed at him when NYC quoted Jays1Fan post - NOT TransAm's post???

As I said before, for a newbie - seems pretty defensive of a boardie he claims NOT to know - and the other thing that throws up a red flag for me is this:

HOW does he know that Jay1Fan didn't break any forum rules or not if he's new unless he is either:

Just way too many things don't fit for an old Loss prevention / Risk Management guy like myself...

Again, my .02

- Chris
    chris,

my antenna is up too buddy,

if i was new, i could care less about the shinanigans dictating my first post.

my 2 cents.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by transam9572 View Post
    My Mistake !!!!
    Sorry , I just re-read it and saw the Jaysfan in my quotes and thought you were talking to ME since I was the next post.
    And to all the other guys here , no I am not Jaysfan.

Read my previous posts. You are Jaysfan1, if you need me to prove it I will. I think the other members will agree with my proof.

Banned

Joel -

Again, my .02

- Chris

I agree 100% but would rather not make any accusations, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by eisenreich8 View Post
    Read my previous posts. You are Jaysfan1, if you need me to prove it I will. I think the other members will agree with my proof.
    I reread your previous posts as you said to do. But you are still wrong about me being jaysfan1 and YES , I would like for you to PROVE that.
    I already said I was sorry for mis-reading NYC's post. I thought it was at ME. Now , I expect an appology after you do not prove it.

Bottom line is.......

This wouldnt be in issue if people wouldnt have posted comments on his for sale thread.

As far as multiple identities....no idea and I dont care. But I do know that a lot of you egged Scott on by posting comments in one of his classified ads.

I couldve cared less if he bumped his thread every week. The man is trying to get some extra cash, it happens. If you want your item at the top, bump it up.

Its not like Im seeing Rose or Mantle bats for sale anyways. We are talking about $10-$60 items. Let it all go and move on.

This is a pretty good reason why I dont post on here anymore, but again, I thought I would give my 2 cents on the matter....

Quote Originally Posted by transam9572 View Post
    Chris ,
    Let me ask you a question. Would you sit by and say nothing if you were wrongfully accused ? and where do I change my bday ?
    TA (aka Doug) -

If you prove you were wrongfully accused, I will make a Public Apology on the forum to you...

But do you see the pattern you have taken? Maybe just bad timing, but:

1) Jays1Fan gets Banned 2/2/10
    2) TransAm becomes new member 2/2/10
    3) Your FIRST post is in the thread that got Jays1Fan banned (this is date and time stamped, so this is not theoretical)
    4) You take offense to a statement aimed a member you claim not to know
    5) You ask how this member was banned if he didn't break the rules (how do you know he didn't break the rules)

Unless you are one in the same or you are a friend/family member, it doesn't add up...

Prove me wrong and win an apology... not being argumentative - just laying out the facts and the timeline...

- Chris

TA (aka Doug) -

If you prove you were wrongfully accused, I will make a Public Apology on the forum to you...

But do you see the pattern you have taken? Maybe just bad timing, but:

1) Jays1Fan gets Banned 2/2/10
    2) TransAm becomes new member 2/2/10
    3) Your FIRST post is in the thread that got Jays1Fan banned (this is date and time stamped, so this is not theoretical)
    4) You take offense to a statement aimed a member you claim not to know
    5) You ask how this member was banned if he didn't break the rules (how do you know he didn't break the rules)

Unless you are one in the same or you are a friend/family member, it doesn't add up...

Prove me wrong and win an apology... not being argumentative - just laying out the facts and the timeline...

- Chris
    Chris ,
    You and a few others are going to owe me a BIG Apology.
    1) + 2) .. Same Day , so is that my fault ?
    3) The post you are refering to is THIS one. It does NOT mention Jays being banned.
    4) I already Explained that AND said I was sorry to NYC. What more do you want ?
    5) MOST importantly .. I was refering to what SOX83 Said.
    Prove you wrong ? Who are you Roger Clemens ?
    I never through shots at you , you did to me remember ?

And the nonsense continues...this is none of my business and I'm done with posting anything in this thread, but it just gets so rediculous. There never should have been a piece of jewelry that had NOTHING to do with GU memorabilia what so ever posted in the classifieds. Just wanted to get that out, and I'm just going to watch.