Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Auction Schedules

Does anyone know where I can obtain an auction schedule for upcoming auctions? Thanks!

Tim

Banned

Re: Auction Schedules

They normally have them listed right here on this site. You can click the auctions tab up top or this link:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/auctions.php

Tim,

Taking nothing away from this great website, I have found www.auctionreport.com to be a great place to find auctions and it is updated daily.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by astros*bats
    They normally have them listed right here on this site. You can click the auctions tab up top or this link:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/auctions.php
    Thanks for the note astros*bats. We actually update our auction section about every quarter once the auctions for a given quarter have run their course. We will likely be updating that section of the site by the end of June.

However, as per the previous post on this thread, it is probably worth noting that the model for the auction report site currently does cater more to auction houses than we do.

Sincerely,
    Christopher Cavalier
    CEO - Game Used Universe

If you grab an SCD, they usually have them all listed in there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Frank
    If you grab an SCD, they usually have them all listed in there.
    SCD?

Is that the newspaper that used to be around 120 pages, sometimes even in two sections that was the size of a magazine like Barons?

Is that the newspaper that is now the size of a copy of Rolling Stone, but only haft the pages and generally a big Coach's Corner advertisement?

I actually just saw a copy a few weeks ago at SportsFest. I remember when that magazine was something you couldn't live without to make it in this industry.