Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

A Doug Brien, Derrick Deese or Dennis Brown game used 1994 49er shirt. They are the only shirts i need to complete the starters from the 1994 SB team. I need a few of the other players but those 3 are the only true starters i dont have. I have been collecting for 20 years and have never seen any of those three for sale.

Always buying 49ers gamers!!!!

paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Re: Are there any GU items that you thought you would have by now .... but don't?

GOLDEN RICHARDS !!!!, a Dallas Cowboys jersey or even a helmet would be awesome.
    Rex d3r2j@hotmail.com

A Tim Raines Expos jersey... I've seen a few, but still hunting for the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    A few years ago, I started to collect Phillies bats. It has become more of a focus in the past year, but I have not seen one Bake McBride bat for sale.

I have seen dozens of most of the starters and bench players from the 1980 squad, but not ONE Bake.

Anyone else looking for a player like this?
    I just saw one for sale somewhere but cannot remember where. Ebay, Mears, ????? I will try and find out where I saw this at.....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

A Nick Markakis Game Used Orioles Jersey from Any Year.I thought I would have One To go with My Orioles Collection.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

I thought I would have a Marvin Benard Giants or Keith Foulke Red Sox by now.

A Mussina cap, Mike's stuff seems to be like gold dust out there. Glad I was able to get his 2500 K complete uniform for my Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    I just saw one for sale somewhere but cannot remember where. Ebay, Mears, ????? I will try and find out where I saw this at.....
    thanks!
    looking for Phillies GU bats

A Griffey bat, sad to say, one has not come my way

A 1961-64 Jerry Zimmerman bat.