Quote Originally Posted by momen55 View Post
looks like a pricy dummy!
Momen -

Actually, fairly cheap as it did not include the 'stand' for it... I paid $40 for it at a local (Denver area) used retail display store...

It's a complete VINTAGE Nokona Cather's set up... mask and chest protector are circa 1940's - 1950's... the shin guards are fairly scarce 'smooth front' circa 1920's. The two catcher's mitts are circa 1950's - 1960's - the one on the left is a store model Nokona Bulldog... the one with the ball in the pocket is a Vintage Pro Model Nokona (I grew up in Texas and just wanted a Texas made catcher's outfit!)

The uniform is a vintage 1950's Kansas City Transit Railway 'company' uni (a gift from my brother the train collector) and the lantern on the right is a vintage KCTRW lantern.

The mannequin also has on vintage stirrups (blue w/ white stripes) to match the blue lettering/numbering on the uniform as well as vintage cleats.

The cleats in front are vintage Wilson's (1950s - 1960s) that are UNWORN... I found them at a local Goodwill about a year ago for $6.00!!!

The undershirt is newer, but looks vintage and the head actually has a vintage stadiun souvenir NYY hat (with the stitched on NYY patch) under the mask as well as a halloween mask covering the styrofoam head.

The mannequin is a headless mannequin that had a rod sticking out the neck, so I stabbed a wig head on it.

- Chris