• Show
Clear All
  • 5kRunner
    • Aug 2007

Re: HOF Day - Alomar and Blyleven

Originally posted by Mark17
    It's either you or Retrosheet.org:

1973, 1979, 1981, 1985, 1989
    I think those are just the games he actually played in. He was an all star '72, '75, & '77 as well.

Check out the latest Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Rookie Status & More of Nolan Ryan. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, bats, throws, school and more on Baseball-reference.com
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    sigpic

Comment

• earlywynnfan
      • Oct 2005

Re: HOF Day - Alomar and Blyleven

How about we bring this thread back with the original purpose?? I'm sure you guys have some items from these two, esp. Alomar. I have a couple of bats of his, plus a game worn jersey that he wore versus KC one year.

For Blyleven, I have the signed lineup and batting cards from his 200th win, and what I feel is the best auto'd Blyleven ball out there. It's covered with stats on 3 lobes; he did this without me even asking at a show in Pittsburgh a few years ago. He seemed impressed because I told him I drove all the way from Cleveland to see him. He convieniently left the 4th panel blank, which I had hand-painted.

Ken
      earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...