X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shipp_96
    • Feb 2011

Re: How do you Display your collection?

Originally posted by jobathenut
    SHIP-Thanks for the kind words.My collection of steelers used to be alot better but i have been selling off my steelers room.Yes i also love danbury mint items as they are so great looking.So i have a few yankees,miami hurricanes and steelers danbury mint items.The one with the sb xl team is one of my favorites but the best is the final game at 3 rivers that came with the season tickets.Jack lambert was one of my boyhood idols and also mike webster,jack for defense and mike for offense as i played those poisitions when i played.Anyways,thanks again that means alot coming from a fellow steelers fan-
    Hey Joba,

My favorite as a young football player were an aging Franco Harris, and an up and coming Curt (not Kurt) Warner from Penn State. Ironically, it was Warner's injury that made for Franco's awkward stay his last season in Seattle. If you ever wanna let any of those Steelers Danbury Mint or the 12" McFarlane Bus go, feel free to email sometime.

That being said, figured I would share a couple of my Lambert pictures with you on here.
    Attached Files

Comment

• jobathenut
      • Nov 2008

Shipp-I LOVE THE LAMBERT PHOTOS.When were those taken? Thanks for sharing them as i cant get enough lambert photos.Yes i would be willing to sell my danbury mint steelers items.Send me a "pm" if interested with your email and i can type you out a list and photos.
      Originally posted by Shipp_96
      Hey Joba,

My favorite as a young football player were an aging Franco Harris, and an up and coming Curt (not Kurt) Warner from Penn State. Ironically, it was Warner's injury that made for Franco's awkward stay his last season in Seattle. If you ever wanna let any of those Steelers Danbury Mint or the 12" McFarlane Bus go, feel free to email sometime.

That being said, figured I would share a couple of my Lambert pictures with you on here.

Comment

• Shipp_96
        • Feb 2011

Shipp-I LOVE THE LAMBERT PHOTOS.When were those taken? Thanks for sharing them as i cant get enough lambert photos.Yes i would be willing to sell my danbury mint steelers items.Send me a "pm" if interested with your email and i can type you out a list and photos.
        Hey Joba,

The one with him wearing the PITTSBURGH STEELERS hat were taken in Harrisburg, PA about 2-3 years ago, and the one with him by the mini helmet was at Hagerstown, MD maybe a year and a half ago. All the items he is signing were for me, but the jersey was a gift for a family member. I still have the mini, sadly sold the FS helmet to pay for a full set of new brakes over a year ago (oh well).

I have sent you a PM as well. Thank you.

Comment

• jobathenut
          • Nov 2008

SHIPP-I always wanted to get him to sign my lambert jersey or one of the yellow full helmets as it stands out so nicly signed in black.I will check my "pm's" right now-thanks
          Hey Joba,

The one with him wearing the PITTSBURGH STEELERS hat were taken in Harrisburg, PA about 2-3 years ago, and the one with him by the mini helmet was at Hagerstown, MD maybe a year and a half ago. All the items he is signing were for me, but the jersey was a gift for a family member. I still have the mini, sadly sold the FS helmet to pay for a full set of new brakes over a year ago (oh well).

I have sent you a PM as well. Thank you.

Comment

• momen55
            • Aug 2006

i live in an apartment now so my space is limited. this is what i have for now. all my knobless model bats in sequence of label period through 1990. i am still missing the elusive 61-64 bat and an 86-89!
            60 clemente U1
            65-68 dave bristol B193
            68 tim cullen C222
            72 rich coggins P100
            73-74 eddie herrmann A113
            76 dave revering H176
            77-79 darrel chaney M142
            80-83 al cowens D105
            83 cliff johnson C221
            80-83 tony scott D143
            84 julio cruz E28 error bat
            90 gary ward B253
            91-92 mike brumley F123
            99-00 donnie sadler R219
            02 tim raines F138
            09 reid brignac G182
            i have 16 different models but only room for 14 but always looking for more!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bats2.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	412.3 KB
ID:	668712

Comment

• xpress34
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Hog
              I am surprised some people are not concerned about UV fading their signatures or items. Just because there is no windows in a display room does not mean they wont fade. Even those compact florescent bulbs give off UV.
              Hog -

That's why I've invested (and at their price, they are an investment) in LED bulbs. They cost a ton, but 0% UV.

- Smitty

Comment

• Hog
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by xpress34
                Hog -

That's why I've invested (and at their price, they are an investment) in LED bulbs. They cost a ton, but 0% UV.

- Smitty
                Yeah they are awesome. Do you know if they are CREE LED? or are they Phillips? The CREE are much better and brighter. CREE are pretty much the top dog when it comes to LED, Phillips being the larger company tho has the edge.

Anyone looking to buy / use LED's should really consider making the investment into CREE LED's

Comment

• Shipp_96
                  • Feb 2011

SHIPP-I always wanted to get him to sign my lambert jersey or one of the yellow full helmets as it stands out so nicly signed in black.I will check my "pm's" right now-thanks
                  Hey Joba,

I believe for whatever reason you are not getting my email responses, so I sent you a PM you on here. Whenever you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Comment

• jobathenut
                    • Nov 2008

Yeah i dont know whats going on.I just responded to your pm.But for some reason it limited how many words i could type.Which is funny cause your mesaage was so long.
                    Hey Joba,

I believe for whatever reason you are not getting my email responses, so I sent you a PM you on here. Whenever you get a chance, check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Comment

• Blitzmaster
                      • Mar 2006

I am out of room, so for now my garage is where they sit. My jerseys are hanging in my closet. I need a bigger house.

Comment

• mad87man
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Blitzmaster
                        I am out of room, so for now my garage is where they sit. My jerseys are hanging in my closet. I need a bigger house.

who are the Jets helmets?

Comment

• Shipp_96
                          • Feb 2011

VERY NICE helmet collection you have there! Love how they are displayed as well.

Comment

• Blitzmaster
                            • Mar 2006

Thank you, I have a few more that I cannot display untill I add another shelf. The Jets helmets are Brett Miller, D'Brickshaw Fergusen, Johnathen Vilma rookie and Dewayne Robertson.

Comment

• BaseballGM
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Hog
                              Yeah they are awesome. Do you know if they are CREE LED? or are they Phillips? The CREE are much better and brighter. CREE are pretty much the top dog when it comes to LED, Phillips being the larger company tho has the edge.

Anyone looking to buy / use LED's should really consider making the investment into CREE LED's
                              I'm partial to supporting a small "Made in America" company out of Florida named Lighting Science Group. They sell their LED bulbs under the Ecosmart brand at Home Depot and have more energy star products than any other company. I have them in my house to display my items.

Comment

• mad87man
                                • Feb 2011

Hey Blitzmaster can you send me a quick email at mad87man@aol.com? thanks

Comment

Working...