Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Phil316,
    I take it as a personal direct affront that you post a picture that you know by reading this thread that I didn't want posted. Beantown asked twice and I still didn't. When you looked at my posted pic it was obvious I didnt want the tagging shown. Primarily due to fraud. That is my right.
    I asked beantown twice what evidence he has and has not provided such.
    Yes, it is a somewhat public forum. If I choose to post a pic of my family and someone wants a more detailed pic of my wife, Im under no obligation to do so. And when you go ahead and do it anyways I can't help but take offense. In a nice way..it's none of your business. It's mine.
    Obv I'm under the wrong impression what this forum is about.
    Enjoy, if I continue to post.

Re: Post ur Pittsburgh Steelers GU gear and anything related, stories, encounters etc.

Can one of the Mods merge this with the Antonio Brown thread?

Then we can have a single thread in which no one is allowed to comment, post photos, etc.

Thanks!

heeeeeaaathh miller. all around tough guy. also epitomizes the burghs work ethic

another 9/11 jersey. enjoy
    Attached Images

found this. forgot i had. great surprise. before he became who he is

9/11 are so some of the best jerseys. imho
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    Phil316,
    I take it as a personal direct affront that you post a picture that you know by reading this thread that I didn't want posted. Beantown asked twice and I still didn't. When you looked at my posted pic it was obvious I didnt want the tagging shown. Primarily due to fraud. That is my right.
    I asked beantown twice what evidence he has and has not provided such.
    Yes, it is a somewhat public forum. If I choose to post a pic of my family and someone wants a more detailed pic of my wife, Im under no obligation to do so. And when you go ahead and do it anyways I can't help but take offense. In a nice way..it's none of your business. It's mine.
    Obv I'm under the wrong impression what this forum is about.
    Enjoy, if I continue to post.
    Sorry did not mean to step on your toes. Mods if you see this please feel free to delete the photo I posted.

We where just looking out fou you steelcurtain58. Like bean said.

Awesome 9/11 jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Sorry did not mean to step on your toes. Mods if you see this please feel free to delete the photo I posted.

We where just looking out fou you steelcurtain58. Like bean said.
    Phil...I don't think you did anything wrong...that AMI Lambert picture is out on the web and part of other forum threads....steelcurtain58 has refused to answer the questions I asked...not sure why....Fraud?? He posted pictures of all his other jerseys tagging...not worried about fraud on those? His Lambert jersey appears to be missing the Lambert signature it had many years ago and now it has team repairs it didn't have when I examined it back in 2004

thesteelcurtain58, I love your collection! If you ever decide to sell any Steelers jerseys please keep me in mind! My email is: tp_53@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Steelcurtain58,
    Awesome Miller jersey! Congrats, I was the underbidder. We obviously both wanted it badly LOL

Bean, move on.
    The signature is faded. So what, i erased the sig to make it more legit? I looked back at it and not the team repairs I thought. My mistake. Heck, I forgot a lot of the jerseys I have.
    And u still haven't answered my question why u think is not legit, for the THIRD time. The tagging still there.
    Fraud? How so? Have I promoted it to sell it. Have I asked for it's value or any buyers? Think before you type. Do me a favor and please do not read or post on my thread. You are not making this fun. This will be the last time i address this.
    Everyone else has been great. The type of guys I'd have over. Thank you.
    ..in fact, I'm not looking to sell but per some of the members responses I will def keep them in mind for what they would be interested in. No time soon tho guys.