Quote Originally Posted by woodward30 View Post
Your reading comprehension skills need work. Once again, there's a difference between the monetary, market-based value of a historic piece and the collecting utility a collector gains from owning a piece. And if you can't notice the difference between a mass-produced Tommy Bahama shirt and say, a World War II era St. Louis Cardinals flannel (of which maybe only 10 are known to still exist in original form), then I really don't even think it's worth the time to have an intelligent discussion with you.
My comments were meant in good humor. If you cant tell the difference perhaps you've been spending too much time watching Dr. Phil. Lighten up. Signed game jerseys new and old bring more money than unsigned jerseys all else being equal. Your math skills need some work in the greater than >and less than< category. If someone doesn't want to get their Jersey signed then don't. Who cares! But don't act like you doing the jersey value a favor and clearly don't act like its art. FYI I did not bring up the Hawaiian shirt comment first so perhaps your right we cant have an intelligent conversation.