Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Re: Patriots now selling GU stuff on line.

Yes, they had about 20 red alternate jerseys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by abstractheory View Post
    Just curious as to what makes the reeboks cheap jerseys?

And, no offense, but you offering to help put correct name plates on jerseys definitely won't help with the re-listing of jerseys and the "tampering" of the hobby. Not that I care, not being a Pats fan and all, but, it just seems like such a contradictory statement you made about all the "greedy pricks" wanting "cheap" jerseys that you apparently also wanted.
    I didn't want for myself. I wanted for a friend over on JC. And yes a correct nameplate for a local member who I know won't go saying its game used and never re-applied. Greedy pricks as in people having 30 jerseys in hand shoving away guys who don't even have 1 yet. Cheap reebok jerseys as in quality compared to the new Nikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolicollege17 View Post
    Greedy pricks as in people having 30 jerseys in hand shoving away guys who don't even have 1 yet. Cheap reebok jerseys as in quality compared to the new Nikes.
    From my two friends who attended they said there where plenty of Jersey's for everyone. It was not like punches where thrown or threats made.

Infact I just called Eric my friend who attended and he said no pushing and everyone he came in contact with was friendly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    From my two friends who attended they said there where plenty of Jersey's for everyone. It was not like punches where thrown or threats made.

Oh well thats good. Could of sworn some members said what I stated. Thats where I got it from. I didn't attend myself, but yeah thats good if so.

I was told some grabbing and pulling as well but no shoving of people but it easily cold of happened I guess. I mean it only takes one aggressive person to start something. I had this happen to me at a team sale once.

If anyone happened to pick up a #25 jersey from 2002 PLEASE get in touch with me.

[QUOTE=Anabolicollege17;331546]I didn't want for myself. I wanted for a friend over on JC. And yes a correct nameplate for a local member who I know won't go saying its game used and never re-applied. Greedy pricks as in people having 30 jerseys in hand shoving away guys who don't even have 1 yet. Cheap reebok jerseys as in quality compared to the new

I guess quality means differnet things to different people. I own both and find both are quality products. Since the new Nike desing is new and fresh, i can see new collectors gravitating toward it. To me, however, it's the history or who wore it and not who made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    If anyone happened to pick up a #25 jersey from 2002 PLEASE get in touch with me.
    I will have my jerseys delivered on Thursday from the same. I know I have a #25 jersey in the lot just not sure on the year. Will let you know or email me to remind me. Thanks

from the sale not same